Ordering Info and F.A.Q
Ordering information and frequently asked questions and answers
How far in advance do I need to reserve my date and place order?
We recommend reserving your date as soon as it is confirmed.
Weekday corporate and smaller events we require at least 24 hour notice for next day service. Some menus require 72 hour notice. Weekend orders require at 72 hour notice (Placement cannot be guaranteed- Subject to caterer’s availability)
Weddings and large themed events typically book 6-12 months in advance Weekends typically fill quickly.
How to order
Please place your order by telephone or email during business hours Monday –Friday 9am -4pm. Email orders will be confirmed when received.
Catering service is available On-site at our Meeting-event room or for pick up or delivery to your location – (Delivery subject to availability)
Delivery charges are based on a minimum product order of $150.00, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, evening or early morning deliveries may be available for an additional charge. We are closed on major holidays.
Poulsbo/Port Orchard $25.00
Gig Harbor/Key Peninsula $35.00
Kingston/ Bainbridge Island $35.00
Port Ludlow $55.00
Deliveries available to other locations – Please call for pricing!
Menus and Pricing
You may choose one of the menus listed, or we are more than happy to create a custom menu just for your event to fit your own tastes and budget.
How are your menus priced?
Menu prices are as listed. Menus are priced per person or per pan depending on your event needs.
Event service staff, bartenders, delivery, service charges, service ware, linen and rental items, and Washington State sales taxes is additional.
Buffet Menus are priced and portioned per person and are not all you can eat buffets.
We offer a variety of service options to fit your particular needs and budget
All of our menus are available for pick up or delivery, with or without staff. Below are a few our most popular service options.
· Disposable service – Perfect for when you don’t need full service catering; our most popular service option for ala carte appetizers platters, salads, sides, entrées and small buffet orders. Available for delivery or pick up –All cold foods served in/on disposable plastic platters, containers, and bowls. All hot foods served in aluminum containers. Cost = Menus prices as listed and Washington state sales tax 8.7%. Additional charges apply for delivery (Chafing dishes are available for rental $10.00 per chafer includes 1 sterno fuel)
· Moderate Service-Includes On-site Delivery and Set-up with Return pick up. One of our friendly delivery drivers will set up your party at your home or office, and then we return to pick up any serving items. Cold food is served on real dishes, Hot foods served in chafing dishes. Includes sterno for chafing dishes and all serving pieces. Cost = Menu price as listed, Delivery and return pick up fees, Additional 15% Service fee –and Washington state sales tax 8.7%.
· Full service catering with full event staff. Each catered event is different. Cost will vary depending on your particular needs. An itemized proposal of costs will be provided after meeting with one of our event planners. Full Service Catering includes Delivery, Set up of Buffet, Maintains Buffet, All food served on real dishes. Includes serving pieces, chafing dishes with sterno. Clean up of buffet, kitchen and any staging area used by caterers only. Any Leftover food will be boxed in disposable take home boxes for clients,(Subject to food safety regulations) Average time staff onsite - 1 hour set up, 2 hour service, 1 hour clean up. Cost = Menu price as listed, Delivery, staff fee, Additional 20% Service fee and Washington state sales tax 8.7%. Optional 18% gratuity
What is the service fee– Service fee is added to non disposable catering events where more service is requested. What this is: Rather than charging you a rental fee for every piece of non- disposable equipment we use such as platters, bowls, chafing dishes, serving pieces, chafing fuel, hot packers, staff costs of washing/ sanitizing of dishware, re -stocking fee’s, administration fees, time used to secure products, write proposals, and other administrative costs, which can all be very time consuming. Instead we charge a flat 15-20% of the total invoice to cover these costs. This is not a gratuity.
How is the charge for labor figured?
Each catered event is different! The number of servers required for your event will depend on your number of guests, the menu you choose, and any special circumstances. Staff costs for weddings and other events also will depend on the length of your reception or event and type of meal service. Once you meet with one of our event planners, you will receive an itemized cost estimate including number of staff and estimated staff hours based on your service needs and menu choices.
In general, the cost for each staff member will range from about $120.00 for a short event, to $200.00 or more for longer events. Servers and Bartenders rates are based on an average rate of $30.00 per hour. Staff hours are billed portal to portal.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes, for weddings and large themed events we require a 50% deposit to secure your placement on our calendar. Deposit is non refundable, but is transferable if event date is changed within three months notice. (Subject to caterers availability). Full payment must be received 72 hours prior to the start of event.
No deposit is required for smaller corporate parties, luncheons and orders under $1000.00
Payment is due upon delivery for small orders under $1000.00 Weddings and large events require full payment due 72 hours prior to event date.
Direct billing accounts are available by advance approval.Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and Personal checks are accepted. Personal Checks over $1000.00 must be received one week prior to event. Returned checks subject to bank fee and additional recover costs.
Because our food is purchased and prepared fresh for each order, cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to your event. Late cancellations will be charged 75% of total ordered.
Consultation and tastings
We offer one free 30 minute to 1 hour consultation with our event planner.
Complimentary Open House food tasting is also available several times a year. Check with one of our event planners for the next scheduled open house tasting.
Rentals and Paper Products
For your convenience, we will gladly provide disposable products or arrange for delivery of rental items such as china, tables, chairs, tents or linens.
· Disposable plates, napkins, utensils , cake or appetizer plates and beverage cups $2.00 per person
· Masterpiece disposable plastic plates, linen like napkin, reflections cutlery beverage napkin and cups $3.95 per person
· China rentals vary in price depending on style – prices range from $4.99 per person to $6.99 per person. We can obtain a quote for you from rental company
Washington State sales tax and delivery and service charge are additional. Prices may fluctuate due to seasonal availability.
How do I know what the total costs will be?
After meeting with our event planner and discussing your particular event needs. We will provide you with a proposal of all costs.
Do you charge a gratuity on the bill?
No, we leave that to the discretion of the client on all non-full service catering
A $30-60 per staff member or a percentage of the bill total is customary.
An Optional 18% gratuity will be itemized on the bill in all full service staffed catering events. However gratuity is left to the discretion of the client.
Can I buy my own alcoholic beverages?
Do I need a liquor banquet permit?
We can help you determine if a permit is needed at your consultation or you can call the liquor control board customer service desk in Olympia at (360)664-1600
How close the event date does the menu and final payment need to be finalized?
For large parties, Menus as soon as possible, but at least 2-3 weeks before event date.
Final guest counts need to be finalized at least 1 week prior to event and full payment on large events are required 72 hours prior to event.
Are you licensed and insured?
YES, we are fully licensed and insured
Do you offer offsite set up and clean up?
Set up - We can come approximately 2-3 hours before your event to set table with clothes, dishes and help with décor and make sure everything is ready and in place. The number of crew members will depend on set up, Set up costs begin at $375.00
Clean up- We will stay until the end of your event and take care of your clean up. Will clean buffet area, reception area, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. Includes mopping of hard floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, all hard surfaces cleaned, table breakdown, help breakdown/cleanup décor, etc. Pricing starts at $575.00.
** All prices are subject to change per management depending on but not limited to: venue, event size, and conditions. **
Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any other questions. We are happy to answer your questions or set up a consultation with one of our staff.